The Canny Team is a full service auction company. We provide several different services throughout the auction process. If you are like many clients, you don’t have the time or means to move, clean, sort and set-up an entire auction. We provide complete cleaning, sorting, and set-up services before and after the auction. We are equipped with trailers, moving equipment, and supplies. Our crew is highly experienced, working quickly to prepare your property for a clean, well-organized auction. The Canny Team Auction Staff is knowledgeable and can quickly identify valuables, antiques, and collectibles. Our staff is up to date on the latest buyer trends and demands. At a Canny Team Auction we bring the right sellers and buyers together to maximize profit potential for our clients. As a result, we have happy sellers and buyers.
There are many benefits for our clients to have A Canny Auction.
1. Time is of the Essence. Many of our clients need to move their property quickly. The hassle of paying monthly insurance, taxes, mortgage payments, and unexpected costs is a driving force to liquidate quickly. An auction date notifies all buyers that the seller is serious. A set date and time does not allow the property to set on the market like a private treaty listing. Buyers are given exact instructions on how and when to purchase the property. Once the auction is over, the property typically has a closing date within approximately 14 to 45 business days.
2. Sky is the Limit. An auction is known for unpredictable prices. This can work in the clients favour. The auction atmosphere generates excitement and competition. Auction prices have known to sky rocket over clients’ expectations and actual appraised values. At an auction, the property is sold NOT contingent upon appraisal. It is the buyer’s responsibility to order an appraisal before the auction and bid accordingly. Our clients have the option to sell their property absolute, without any reserve or they can sell it with a reserve and have the right to reject any or all bids.
3. Buyers are Prepared. Buyers must have financing pre-arranged before bidding. Earnest money from the buyer is required down immediately after the auction. This ensures the buyer has some financial risk at hand and helps to minimize buyer’s remorse and lack of preparation. The buyer has the right to conduct any inspections, appraisals, and surveys before bidding. Terms and conditions are spelled out to the buyer to reduce confusion and frustration
4. AS IS, WHERE IS. Eliminate the timely and stressful process of negotiations. All real estate sold via auction is sold in an AS IS, WHERE IS state. If clients are elderly, single, financially challenged, or out of state they usually do not have the capabilities of meeting the demands of a demanding buyer. Therefore, auction terms and conditions are favourable for them. Disclosure of all known material defects are disclosed, but it is the buyers’ responsibility to order inspections, appraisals, and surveys. All of these services are at the buyers’ expense. This helps eliminate time, costs, and headaches for the sellers.
5. We Bring the Market to You. The Canny Team has a great following of good buyers. Our extensive online and advertising marketing programs ensure adequate exposure for our clients and their assets. Some assets require creative marketing and abundant resources. The Canny Team provides both. We believe every detail from print advertising to team apparel is important in providing a professional, quality auction experience.
Call The Canny Team for a Free Consultation.